2017 PR Crisis Playbook
A Guide for PR and Corporate Communications Professionals
PR crises are more common than ever. Regulatory fines, product recalls, security breaches, fake news reports, misbehaving executives and viral social media attacks pose significant risks to corporate and brand reputation. Organizations that are unprepared can suffer disastrous consequences. Glean. Info’s new guidebook explains how to decrease the chances of suffering a calamity, handle a PR crisis properly and confidently, and rebuild the organization’s corporate reputation.
The playbook covers:
- How to prepare a comprehensive crisis management plan.
- Case studies of worst-handled PR crises in recent times.
- The latest research on how organizations can best prevent a PR crisis.
- How to use social media monitoring & measurement to avoid crises and recover from public relations damage.
- Recommendations from leading crisis management and media measurement experts.